161. Moksha Pradeepa Khandanam was written by:
(b) Chattampi Swamikal
(c)Sree Narayana Guru
Answer:- Chattampi Swamikal
162. The only foreign country visited by Sree Narayana Guru:
(d) Sri Lanka
Answer:- Sri Lanka
163. After becoming the disciple of Sree Narayana Guru to which place Kumaru (Kumaranasan) was sent for higher studies in Sanskrit?
164. Who authored ‘Anandasutram’?
(b) Brahmananada Sivayogi
(c) Chattampi Swamikal
(d) Vaikunta Swamikal
Answer:- Brahmananada Sivayogi
165. The only poet in Malayalam who became ‘mahakavi’ without writing a ‘mahakavyam’:
(d) None of these
166. In which year Sree Narayana Guru established Adwaithasramam at Aluva?
167. The prefix ‘Mahakavi’ awarded to Kumaranasan by Madras University in the year ___.
168. The name ‘Sivagiri’ was given by:
(b) Sree Narayana Guru
(d) Chattampi Swamikal
Answer:- Sree Narayana Guru
169. The real name of Vagbhatananda Gurudevar:
170. The work of Kumaranasan that depicts the fact ‘Mamsanibhadamalla ragam’ (Love is not an artifact of flesh):