Answer :- The Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) [The Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) was set up in 1988 as a non-statutory body for regulating the securities markets, while it became an autonomous body in 1992 with fully independent powers.]
2. Reserve Bank on 29 September 2015 lowered the key interest rate by how many percent?
Answer :- 0.50
3. According to Forbes Magazine who is Richest American of the year 2015?
Answer :- Bill Gates
4. India Signed 123.51 million US dollar loan Agreement with which Financian agency?
Answer :- ADB (Asian Development Bank)
Answer :- 7.4%
6. The Employees Provident Fund Organisation increased the Life Insurance cover of its subscribers from 3.6 Lakhs to ....
Answer :- 6 Lakh
7. Reserve Bank of India declared which banks as Domestic Systemically Important Banks?
Answer :- State Bank of India (SBI) and ICICI ( Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India)