122. Which organisation inspired Ayyan Kali to establish Sadhujana Paripalana Sangham?
123. Who authored ‘Mokshapradeepam’?
124. The remains of Chavara Kuriakose Alias is kept at:
126. Who authored ‘Anandasutram’?
127. Who authored ‘Divyakokilam’ as a tribute to Rabindranath Tagore?
128. The work of Kumaranasan based on Buddhist legend:
129. The work of Kumaranasan that depicts the fact ‘Mamsanibhadamalla ragam’ (Love is not an artifact of flesh):
131. The world rises from love /And attains progress with love,/Love is itself the power of the world,/Love brings happiness to all; / Love is life itself, sir,/And Love’s absence is death”-The work of Kumaranasan which depicts the sacredness of love : Chandalabhikshuki
132. The year of Liberation Struggle -
133. The year of Perinad Revolt led by Ayyankali:
Brahmananda Swami Sivayogi
135. Who gave a detailed explanation of ‘Chinmudra’ to Swami Vivekananda when he visited Kerala?