137. Who headed a deputation which submitted a memoradum signed by 23000 persons before the Regent Queen during the Vaikom Satyagraha?
Changanassery Parameswaran Pillai
138. Who introduced Thycaud Ayya to Sree Narayana Guru?
139. Who expounded the concept of ‘Aananthajathi’?
141. Who undertook a studentship in poetry under Manamboor Govindan Asan?
142. Who was declared as his successor by Sree Narayana Guru in 1925?
143. Who was given the name ‘Mudichoodum Perumal’ by his parents?
144. Who was the only person who was exempted from court appearances in civil cases by Government of Travancore?
Sree Narayana Guru
147. Who, on the basis of logical reasoning rejected all existing religions and at the same time established a new religion called ‘Aananthamath’?
148. Whom Sardar K.M.Panicker called the ‘Madan Mohan Malavya of Kerala’?
150. The headquarters of Prathyaksha Raksha Daiva Sabha: