92. The Perinad strike was led by:
93. The personality who was visited by Narayana Guru at Thiruvannamala, Tamil nadu in 1916:
94. The place selected by Narayana Guru when he decided to give up his wandering life and settle down:
96. The place where Ayyankali started a school for the depressed classes in 1904:
97. The place where Dr.Palpu was born: Pettah 98. Who called Kumaranasan as ‘Chinna Swami’?
99. Who called the rule of English as ‘White Devil’ and the rule of the King of Travancore as the ‘Devil of Ananthapuri’?
Keralavarma Valiakoithampuran of Travancore
101. Narayana Guru’s second visit to Sri Lanka was in:
102. Neelakanda Theerthapadar was the disciple of:
103. The place where Narayana guru is believed to have attained a state of Enlightenment:
Karat Govindankutty Menon
105. Who ousted god from the centre and placed mind in its place?