77. Name the leaders of renaissance of Kerala who kept a warm relationship throughout their life from the beginnig of their friendship?
Sree Narayana Guru and Chattampi Swamikal
78. Name the newspaper started by C.V.Kunhuraman in 1911 to propagate the ideals of Sree Narayana Guru:
79. In which year was the Begging March of V.T.Bhatathirippad?
81. Jnanodayam Sabha’ was founded under the patronage of Pandit Karuppan at:
82. Kumarakodi is the final resting place of: Kumaranasan 83. The birth place of Mannath Padmanabhan:
84. The elegy ‘Prarodanam’ mourns the death of his contemporary and friend ______.
A. R. Raja Raja Varma
85. The founder of Thathva Prakashika Ashram at Kozhikode:
86. The Goverment of Travancore issued orders to open the approach roads to temples to all avarnas in the year:
87. Nirvritipachakam was written by:
Sree Narayana Guru
88. The first member of Pulaya community to be nominated to Travancore Legislative Assembly:
90. The organiser of ‘Kalyanadayini Sabha’: