2. The founder of ‘Travancore Ezhava Sabha’:
3. Sree Narayana Guru visited the Satyagrahis at Vaikkom in:
4. The Maharaja of Travancore who invited Thycaud Ayya to his palace and became his disciple?
5. One of the leaders of Kerala renaissanmce who served as the manager of Residency in Thiruvananthapuram?
7. Prabodha Chandrodayam Sabha patronised by Pandit Karuppan had its seat at:
8. Sahodaran Ayyappan launched ‘Mishrabhojanam’ programme at Cherayi in:
T K Kittan Writer
10. Who was instrumental in the establishment of “Muslim Aikya Sangham”, a united Muslim forum for all the Muslims of the Travancore, Cochin and Malabar regions?
11. Who was also known as ‘Kumara Gurudevan’?
12. Who was also known by the name ‘Sree Bhatarakan’?
14. Who was called the ‘Lincoln of Kerala’?
15. Sree Narayana Dharma Sangham was registed in: