Answer :- Appeasement
2. Temporary release from imprisonment of an accused person on furnishing surety or security to appear in court for trial.
Answer :- Bail
3. The criminal offence of extorting money with threats of determental action, such as exposure of some misconduct on the part of the victim.
4. Legislature, functioning with two chambers, Loksabha and Rajya Sabha in India. House of Commons and House of Lords in UK.
Answer :- Bicameral
5. Degree of impurity of water due to organic matter is measured in terms of BOD. BOD is the oxygen in milligrams required for five days in one liter of water at 20 degree Celsius for micro organisms to metabolize organic waste.
Answer :- Biological Oxygen Demand (BOD)
Answer :- Biological Warfare
7. A written or spoken insult directed against religious belief or sacred things with deliberated intent to outrage believers.
Answer :- Blasphemy
8. To manufacture sell or transport for sale contrary to law.
Answer :- Bootleg
Answer :- Buyer's Market
10. Concealing of objects by various means to deceive the enemy about their location and thereby protecting them from air and land attacks.
Answer :- Camouflage