Answer :- Accomplice
2. The formal judgement or decession of a court or tribunam?
Answer :- Adjudication
3. The plea that the person charges with a Crime was somewhere else when the crime was committed?
Answer :- Alibi
Answer :- Amicus Curiae (Friend of the Court)
5. An act erasing from legal memory some aspect of criminal conduct by an offiender. It is most frequently generated to groups of people in respect of political offences and is wider than a pardon, which merely relieves an offender of punishment?
Answer :- Amnesty
6. Absence of Government, absolute disorder?
Answer :- Anarchy
7. A written declaration of evidence on an oath for use as judicial proof?
Answer :- Affidavit
8. The international or reckless destruction or damaging of property by fire without a lawful excuse?
Answer :- Arson
Answer :- Armistics
10. Policy of giving in to a powerful adversary, even sacrificing principales, pacifying an opponent by submitting to undue demands?
Answer :- Appeasement