1. Sky is blue colour because
2. Hydrogen has high calorific value, But it is not used as domestic fuel
b) It is light in weight
c) It has explosive nature
d) Hydrogen cumbust to give harmful products
3. When lime juce is added to pure water it's pH?
c) remain same
d) increases and then decreases
4. The planet which gives highest weight for substance
5. Only mental which has boiling point below room temperature?
6. The polymer found in crustancean shell?
7. Dry ice is
b) Solid No2
c) Solid SO2
d) Solid CO
8. Acid used to wash eyes?
b) Acetic Acid
c) Boric Acid
d) Citric Acid
9. Beri Beri is caused due to the deficiency of
b) Vitamin B
c) Vitamin C
d) Vitamin D
10. Which among the following has same unit?
b) Work and Pressure
c) Power and Energy
d) Work and Energy