Answer :- Paradesi Synagoge
2. Where is the oldest Synagogue in the entire Commonwealth Nations is situated?
Answer :- Mattancherry
Answer :- Thirunavaya
4. Thirunavaya is situaated on the banks of which river?
Answer :- Bharathappuzha
5. Which river of kerala is also known as Nila?
6. Mamankam was a festival of how many days?
Answer :- 28 Days
7. Mamankam was held once in every?
Answer :- 12 Years
8. Initially who presides over the Mamankam?
9. In the medevial periods who was vested with the right to conduct Mamankam?
Answer :- Ruler of Valluvanadu (Valluvanadu Konathiri)
10. In the later period, which ruler took the right to conduct Mamankam by force?
Answer :- Zamorin