1. Name the former president of Egypt who was sentenced to death?
Answer: - Mohammed Morsi
2. Plaestine was recently recogbised as a state by which country?
Answer: - Vatican
3. Which International Day, observed by United Nations on May 15 , has this year’s theme, ‘Men in Charge? Gender Equality and Children’s Right in Contemporary Families’?
Answer: - International Day of Families
4. 17 May 2015 marked the 150th anniversary of which United Nations specialised agency?
Answer: - International Telecommunication Union
Answer: - Chabahar
6. Which party won the general election held in the United Kingdom?
Answer: - Conservative Party
7. Which country where more than 4700 people died were killed by the Ebola virus, has recently been declared Ebola free by the WHO?
Answer: - Liberia
8. World Zoonoses Day observed on?
Answer: - July 6