2. Aajeevika is the flagship name of National Rural Livelihood Mission (NRLM).
3. The main funding agency of National Rural Livelihood Mission is the World Bank.
4. This Social welfare project aims at harnessing the innate capabilities of the poor and complements them with capacities to participate in the growing economy of the country.
5. This programme is the restructured version of the Swarna Jayanthi Gram Swarozgar Yojana (SGSY)
6. Universal social mobilization, Financial inclusion and Livelihood enhancement are the three major pillars of this social welfare scheme.
DOWNLOAD in PDF