Answer :- Kathiawar
2. The United Nations declared October 2 as International Non-violence Day in the year?
Answer :- 2007
3. Who was Gandhiji's client in South Africa?
Answer :- Dada Abdullah
4. Which period is known as Gandhiji's moderate phase of struggle in South Africa?
Answer :- 1894 - 1906
5. Which organisation was started by Gandhiji to unite different sections of Indians in South Africa?
6. Which newspaper was started by Gandhiji in South Africa?
Answer :- Indian Opinion
7. In which year was Gandhiji's first Satyagraha in South Africa?
Answer :- 1906
8. Gandhiji's first Satyagraha in South Africa was against?
Answer :- Certificates of Registration
9. Name the organisation formed by Gandhiji to conduct campaign against the Registration Certificate?
Answer :- The Passive Resistance Association
10. Name the ashram founded by Gandhiji in Johannesburg?
Answer :- Tolstoy Farm