Answer :-Number of protons in its nucleus
2. The metal that occurs in the pure form in earth's crust is?
Answer :- Platinum
3. Chloromycetin is an?
Answer :- Antibacterial
4. The National Chemical Laboratory is situated in?
Answer :- Pune
Answer :- Conventional
6. Which of the following known as 'Rock Cotton'?
Answer :- Asbestos
7. The acid present in Vinegar is?
Answer :- Acetic Acid
8. Which of the following chemical is used in the making photograph?
Answer :- Silver Bromide
9. A metal that occurs free in nature is?
Answer :- Aluminium
10. The compound which is used to regulate the setting time of cement?
Answer :- Gypsum