Answer :- Paper chromatography
2. Chemically white spirit is ?
Answer :- a mixture of petroleum hydrocarbon
3. Alloy in which mercury is one of the metals are called?
Answer :- Amalgams
4. Which elements has the symbol 'Hg'?
Answer :- Mercury
Answer :- Tin and Lead
6. Which gas is used in coloured display sign boards ?
Answer :- Neon
7. The force of attraction between like molecules is?
Answer :- Cohesion
8. Hard water does not later well with soap because?
Answer :- it contains carbonates of calcium and magnesium
9. Gasoline is obtained from crude oil by the process of?
Answer :- Fractional distillation
10. During fermentation of sugar, the chief compound always formed is?
Answer :- Ethyl alcohol