Answer :- 16
2. Which central public sector undertaking under the Ministry of Power has launched mobile science labs for promoting scientific learning among the students in rural India?
Answer :- NTPC (National Thermal Power Corporation
3. Which central Government department was awarded the Prime Minister's Award for Excellence Public Administration?
Answer :- Income Tax Department
4. National Panchayath Raj Diwas was observed on?
Answer :- April 24
5. Which National Park in Uttarakhand has been declared as India's 48th Tiger Reserve?
Answer :- Rajaji National park
6. What is the Interest rate of The Finance Ministry for General Provident Fund?
Answer :- 8.7%
7. The Government of India has cancelled the licences of more than 9000 Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) for violating of which law?
Answer :- FCRA (Foreign Contribution Regulating Act)
Answer :- Akraman 2
9. Who was elected as the Parliament Public Account Committee (PAC) Chairman ?
Answer :- K.V.Thomas
10. Which was the private member's bill recently passed by the Rajya Sabha?
Answer :- The Right of Transgender Person Bill 2014
Download PSC Current Affairs Question in PDF Format