Answer :- Sachin Tendulkar
2. Justice Meenakshi Madan Rai was recently sworn in as the first lady judge of which high court?
Answer :- Sikkim
3. Who was recently appointed as the new Indian Ambassador to France?
Answer :- Mohan Kumar
4. Which company will acquire French telecommunications Alcatel-Lucent for around $16.6 billion as announced recently?
Answer :- Nokia
5. Six political Parties viz Janata Dal(United), Rashtriya Janata Dal(RJD), Samajwadi Party(SP), Janata Dal(Secular), Indian National Lok Dal (INLD) and Samajwadi Janata Party(SJP) on 15th April 2015 announced the formation of a new party by merging themselves. Who will head the new party?
Answer :- Mulayam Singh Yadav
6. Which stadium in India recently became country's first sporting venue to switch to solar power, when it formally launched a 400kv rooftop solar power system?
Answer :-Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru
Answer :- Gujarath
8. Who had bought stakes in Chinese Phone maker Xiaomi?
Answer :- Ratan Tata
9. Vikas Gowda qualified for the World Championship Athletics to be held in Beijing. Which event is Vikas associated with?
Answer :- Disus Throw
10. Malli Mastan Babu who died recently in Argentina was a famous from Andhra Pradesh?
Info Plus :- Malli Mastan Babu had set a record of climbing seven summits across seven continents including Mount Everest died recently while on a expedition in Andes in Argentina
Download PSC Current Affairs Question in PDF Format