Secretariat Assistant Examination Answer Key | PSC Secretariat Assistant Examination Answer Key | Kerala PSC Secretariat Assistant Examination Answer Key | Answer Key of Secretariat Assistant Examination | Answer Key of PSC Secretariat Assistant Examination | Answer Key of Kerala PSC Secretariat Assistant Examination | Secretariat Assistant Examination 2015 Answer Key | PSC Secretariat Assistant Examination 2015 Answer Key | Kerala PSC Secretariat Assistant Examination 2015 Answer Key | Secretariat Assistant Examination 2015 May 16 Answer Key | PSC Secretariat Assistant Examination 2015 May 16 Answer Key | Kerala PSC Secretariat Assistant Examination 2015 May 16Answer Key |
Answer Key of Secretariat Assistant/ Auditor Examination is available after the Examination. Candidates can download the Answer Key through this Website.
Gazette Date : 31/12/2014
Category No: 638/2014 (Direct) and 639/2014 (By Transfer)
Name of Post :- Secretariat Assistant/Auditor
Name of Department :- Government Secretariat / Kerala Public Service Commission / Advocate General's Office (Ernakulam) /Local Fund Audit Department/ Office of the Vigilance Tribunal (Thiruvananthapuram)/Special Judges and Enquiry Commissioner Office (Thrissur, Thiruvananthapuram)
Scale of Pay :- 13900-24040/-
Number of Vacancies :- Not Estimated
About The Examination
Question Paper Code :- 99/2015
Date: 16/05/2015 Saturday
Time :- 01.30 PM to 03.15 PM.
Maximum Marks:- 100
Exam Duration:- 1 hour 15 minutes
Medium of Questions: English
An Objective Type Test (OMR Valuation) based on the qualification prescribed for the post.
Click Here for the Same
1. Which of the following units is usually used to denote the intensity of pollution
Answer :- Parts per million
Answer :- Rhizobium
3. Which of the following chemicals is used in fire extinguishers?
Answer :- Sodium bicarbonate
4. Which phenomenon of light is behind the rainow?
Answer :- No Answer (Dispersion)
5. Which is the hardest material ever known in the universe?
Answer :- Diamond
6. Which instrument regulates the resistance or current in a circuit?
Answer :- Rheostat
7. The scientist who formulated the 'Germ theory of disease' is?
Answer :- Louis Pastere
8. In which atmospheric level ozone gas seen ?
Answer :- Stratosphere
9. Which is the ralay center in our brain?
Answer :- Thalamus
10. Methane gas is invented by the sceintist?
Answer :- Alexandro Volta
11. On which day 'Mangalyan' was launched from Sriharikotta?
Answer :- 5 November 2013
12. Who is the Chief Election Commissioner of India?
Answer :- No Answer
13. Headquarter of KILA is at?
Answer :- Thrissur
14. The final match of FIFA World Cup 2014 was between?
Answer :- Germany and Argentina
Answer :- National Institution for Transforming India
16. Who won the Nobel Prize for Literature in 2004?
Answer :- Patric Modiano
17. Who is the new President of Sri Lanka?
Answer :- Maithripala Sirisena
18. In which year 'Bharth Ratna', the highest civilian award in India was instituted?
Answer :- 1954
19. Whop is the present Governor of Kerala?
Answer :- P.Sadashivam
20. Which work of Suhash Chandra won Kendra Sahithya Academy Award 2014?
Answer :- Manushyanu Oru Aamukham
21. The famous Champaran Satyagraha was started by Gandhiji in the year?
Answer :- 1917
22. Which education reform was considered as the 'Magna Carta' of English Education in India?
Answer :- Wood's Despatch
23. Who was considered as the father of Indian Local Self Government?
Answer :- Lord Rippon
24. In which year Rash Bihari Bose organised the Indian Independence League at Bangkok?
Answer :- 1942
Follow Us On TWITTER | FACEBOOK | Google+ | Youtube 25. Which is the oldest mountain Range in India?
Answer :- Aravalli
26. Which river was considered as sacred by the Vedic Aryans?
Answer :- Saraswathi
Answer :- Dadabhai Naoroji
28. What was the orginal name of Swami Dayananda Saraswathi?
Answer :- Mulshankar
29. Who amoung the following English men described the 1857 Revolt was a 'National Rising'?
Answer :- Benjamin Disrseli
30. Who ws the Chief Organiser of the 'Ghadar Movement'?
Answer :- Lala Hardayal
31. The Famous work 'Mokshapradeepam' was written by?
Answer :- Brahmananda Shivayogi
32. Where was the famous news paper 'Swadeshabhimani' started by Vakkom Abdul Khadar Maulavi?
Answer :- Anchuthengu
33. Nair Service Society was formed in the year?
Answer :- 1914
34. Who founded 'Advita Ashram' at Aluva in 1913?
Answer :- Sri Narayana Guru
35. The famous Tirunelli temple lies in the valley of?
Answer :- Brahamagiri
36. Which of the following river was called as 'Churni' in Ancient times?
Answer :- Periyar
37. Which of the work contains the earliest referrence to the town Quilon?
Answer :- Topographia Indika Christiana
38. Who was the leader of the first agricultural laborers strike in Kerala demanding the social and economic issues?
Answer :- Ayyankali
39. What was the orginal name of Vagbhatananda?
Answer :- Kunhikanan
40. Who started Prathyaksha Raksha Daiva Sabha, a Dalit liberation movement in Kerala?
Answer :- Poykayil Yohannan
41. What is the time limit within which an information is to be provided regarding the life and liberty of a person under the RTI Act 2005?
Answer :- 48 Hours
42. The SC/ST Preventions of Atrocities Act 1989 enforced with effect from?
Answer :- 30th January 1990
Answer :- Mary Wollstone Craft
44. The Lokayuktha and Upalokayukta Act was first passed in?
Answer :- Maharashtra
45. Right to property was removed from the list of Fundamental Rights by the?
Answer :- 44th Amendment
46. The chairman and members of the State Public Service Commission are appointed by?
Answer :- The Governor
47.Who act as the friend, philosopher and guide of the Public Account Committee?
Answer :- Comptroller and Auditor General
48. An order of court to produce a person suffering detention is called?
Answer :- Certiorari
49. The concept of Directive Principles was borrowed from?
Answer :- Irish Republic
50. 'Sati' - Self immolation of widows - was prohibited by law in Bengal in 1829 by the British Governor?
Answer :- William Bentick
51. The target group under ICDS Scheme is?
Answer :- Children in the age group of 0 - 6 Years
52. Indira Awas Yojana is related to the construction of?
Answer :- Rural Housing
53. Jawahar Rozgar Yojana was launched by?
Answer :- Sri.Rajeev Gandhi
54. The Antyodaya Anna Yojana was launched on?
Answer :- December 25th, 2000
55. Which of the following is a non-government organisation?
Answer :- NRDP
56. Valmiki Ambedkar Awas Yojana was introduced with a view to improve the condition of the:
Answer :- Urban slum dwellers
Answer :- Education Unemployed Youth
58. Micro credit, entrepreneurship and empowerment are three important component of ?
Answer :- Kudumbasree
59. Sampoorna Gramin Rozgar Yojana was dedicated to the nation by the Prime Minister?
Answer :- Shri. Atal Bihari Vajpayee
60. What is the full form of MSY?
Answer :- Mahila Samskara Yojana
61. Which virus is treated as the first computer virus?
Answer :- No Answer
62. Which was the first search engin in the internet?
Answer :- WAIS
63.When is World Computer Literacy Day celebrated?
Answer :- December 2
64. Wich one is the first fully supported 64-bit Operating System?
Answer :- Windows 7
65. What type of a software is an Operating Syatem?
Answer :- System Software
66. What is the full form of first Electronic Computer ENIAC?
Answer :- Electronic Numeric Integrated and Calculation
67. The unauthorized reproductin in the computer crime is considered as?
Answer :- Software piracy
68. In IT Act 2000, which section deals with the punishement of cyber terrorism?
Answer :- 66 F
69. What is the process of loading the operating system files into dynamic random access memory?
Answer :- Booting
70. Which technology is used in the processor of a computer to simulates a single processor into two virtual processors to the Operating System?
Answer :- Multi core technology
Secretariat Assistant Examination 2015 Answer Key of English Grammer - Click Here Questions 71 - 80
Follow Us On TWITTER | FACEBOOK | Google+ | Youtube
Secretariat Assistant Examination 2015 Answer Key of Maths Questions - Click Here Questions 81 - 100
Expected CUT OFF MARK is Above 80
ഈ പരീക്ഷ നിലവാരം കുറഞ്ഞതായി പോയി. സിലബസിനോട് നീതി പുലർത്തി .
വായനക്കാരുടെ അഭിപ്രായം താഴെ രേഖപ്പെട്ടുത്തുമല്ലോ അല്ലേ ...