Answer :- 1917
42. Gandhiji conducted his first Satyagraha in South Africa to protest against?
Answer :- Asiatic Law Amendment Ordinance Bill
43. in 1878, some of the followers left the organisation led by Keshav Chandra Sen and formed new organisation named Sadharana Brahma Samag. Who amoung the following was the leader of it?
Answer :- Anand Mohan Bose
44. The Maurya emperor who gave attention to Municipal administration?
Answer :- Chandragupta Maurya
46. Which event in Buddha's life is symbolised by Stupa?
Answer :- Mahaparinirvana
47. Who launched the journal 'Pakhtoon'?
Answer :- Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan
48. Who led Adi Brahma Samaj after the schism in Brahama Samaj?
Answer :- Debendranath Tagore
49. Who wrote 'Essays on Gita' and 'Life Divine'?
Answer :- Aurabindo Ghosh
50. Who is regarded as the first great leader of Modern India?