Answer :- Gandhiji
12. Who was the congress president when Jawaharlal Nehru was appointed as the chairman of the National Planning Committee constituted by Indian National Congress?
Answer :- Subhas Chandra Bose
13. Who was selected as the second person to observe individual satyagraha in 1940?
Answer :- Jawaharlal Nehru
14. In which year Mahathma Gandhi became the president of Indian National Congress?
Answer :- 1924
15. Jawaharlal Nehru attended Congress session as a delegate for the first time in 1912. It was held at?
16. Jawaharlal Nehru Became the president of the Indian national Congress for the first time in?
Answer :- 1929
17. Jawaharlal Nehru Port is situated at?
Answer :- Mumbai
18. Jawaharlal Nehru was born in 1889 at?
Answer :- Allahabad
19. Which state was given the status of associate state in 1974?
Answer :- Sikkim
20. Who was the President of Indian National Congress during the Quit India Movement?