2)In addition to the Admission Tickets, candidates have to produce the original of any one of the following documents to prove their identity at the time of examination viz.
- Voters Identity Card
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
- Pass Book with photo issued by Nationalized Banks
- Photo Identity Card issued by Government Departments
- Photo Identity Card issued by Social Welfare Department
- Govt. of Kerala to Physically Handicapped persons
- Photo a ffixed Identity Card issued to the Ex-servicemen by the Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer / Discharge Certificate
- Conductor License issued by Motor Vehicle s Department
- Photo affixed pass book issued by Schedu led Banks/Kerala State Co-operative Bank/ District Co-operative Banks
- Photo affixed Identity Card issued by Public Sector Undertakings (various companies/ corporations/ boards/authority) /Govt. autonomous institutions to their employees
- Photo affixed Identity Card issued by va rious Universities of Kerala to their employees
- Photo affixed Medical Certificate issued by Medical Board to P.H. candidates
- Photo affixed Identity Card issued by Bar Council to those who are enrolle d as Advocates
- AADHAAR card issued by the Central Government . Candidates who fail to produce Original Identity Proof will not be permitted to attend the examination .