Current Affairs February 2015 for PSC | Current Affairs February 2015 for PSC | Current Affairs 2015 for Kerala PSC Exams | Current Affairs 2015 for PSC Exams | Current Affairs 2015 for All Competitive Exams | Current affairs Quiz October 2015 | PSC | SSC | UPSC | Current Affairs for Civil Services | Current Affairs for IBPS | SBI | Bank PO | RRB Exams
Answer :- Comic magazine Peanuts lead character
2. It owes its orgin to the foresight and initiative of two British chemists namely Professor J.L.Simonsen and Professor P.S.MacMahon. What are we talking about?
Answer :- Indian Science Congress
3. What is the Geoportal of ISRO allowing host of services covering visualization, free data download, thematic map display and analysis called. It is planning for live services in February?
Answer :- Bhuvan
4. What was named as the national aquatic animal in 2009. A comprehensive survey is being undertaken to asses the population in February as a part of Clean Ganga Mission?
Answer :- Dolphin
5. Who will be the new Chief Election Commissioner of India?
Answer :- H.S.Brahma
6. Which American newspaper launched its Indian edition news website recently in a tie up leading Newspaper?
Answer :- Huffington Post
7. Different harvest festivals was celebrated all over the country on January 14 this year. What is the name of the Harvest Festival in Assam?
Answer :- Magh Bihu
8. In which Grand slam tournament is Norman Brookers Challenge cup given for mens Singles Champion?
Answer :- Australian Open
9. National Games Mascot 2015 to be held in Kerala has its Mascot in Great Hornbill named Ammu, What was the Mascot of the National Games in Jharkhand in 2011?
Answer :- Chhaua the deer
Answer :- Pranab Mukherjee