2. He was great writer journalist and a political activist.
3. Keralan is the pen name of Ramakrishna Pillai.
4.He became the editor of 'Malayalee' published from Kollam in 1903.
5. He was the editor of the newspaper 'Swadeshabhimani' in 1906 and hence known by the name Swadeshabhimani Ramakrishna Pillai.
6.Vakkom Moulavi was the owner of Swadeshabhimani.
8.Ramakrishna Pillai took over editorial charge on 1906.
9. He also wrote the biography of Karal Marx in Malayalam in 1912, which was the first Marx biography written in any Indian language.
10. He wrote 'Vrithantha Patrika Pravarthanam' the first book on journalism in malayalam language.
11. Sarada, Vidyardi, Keralan were the magazines published by Ramakrishna Pillai.
12. He was exiled by P.Raja Gopalachari to Thirunelveli on 1910 September 26.
13. The king at the time of exile of Ramakrishna Pillai was Sreemoolam Thirunal.
14. Ente Nadukadathal (My Banishment) is the malayalam autobiography of Swadeshabhimani.
15. He died on 1916 March 28.
16. The Pravasi Swadeshabhimani Ramakrishna Pillai Award has been instituted in memory of Ramakrishna Pillai.
18. The statue of Ramakrishna Pillai is erected at Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram.
19. The press club formally took possession of 'Koodilla Veedu', the ancestral home of Swadeshabhimani at Athiyanoor on 29 December 2014.
20. 'Vyazhavatta Smaranakal' is the biography of his wife Kalyaniyamma.
2. Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi (Biography)
3. Socrtates (Biography)
4. Benchamin Franklin (Biography)
5. Vrithantha Patrika Pravarthanam
7. Kerala Bhasholpathi
9. Delhi Durbar
10. The Deportation case of Travancore