- Momomers are converted into polymers by the process of polymerization.
- Sulphur in compounds are estimated by messenger's method and fusion method.
- Candy fluid is potassium permanganate.
- India's first ever offshore Wind Power Plant is being set up along Gujarath Coast.
- Narmada is the longest west flowing river in India.
- An oxbow lake is formed when a wide meander from the main stream of a river is cut off.
- 'The end of nana Sahib', 'A journey to the Centre of the Earth' 'Around the Moon', 'Around the world in 80 days' etc are authored by Jules Verne.
- Cenrioles present only in animal cells.
- Red colour red algae is due to phycoerythrin and brown colour of brown algae is due to fucoxanthin.
- G.T.Nanavathi Commission enquired into the Best Bakery Case.
Home » ASSISTANT GRADE II » Expected Questions » MUNICIPAL SECRETARY GRADE 2 » SECRETARIAT ASSISTANT/AUDITOR » UNIVERSITY ASSISTANT » PSC Examination Expected Questions - 298
PSC Secretariat Assistant Examination Expected Questions | Kerala PSC Secretariat Assistant Examination Expected Questions | Expected Questions for PSC Secretariat Assistant Examination | Expected Questions for Competitive Examinations | Expected Questions for IAS Examinations | Expected Questions for IPS Examinations | Expected Questions for Bank Examination | Expected Questions for UPSC Examinations | Expected Questions for SSC Examinations | Expected Questions for LDC Examination | Expected Questions for Teaching Post Examinations | Expected Questions for Secretariat Assistant |
We have started a Posting series about "LDC Expected Questions" on Kerala PSC Helper.com. So, the peoples who is preparing for LDC Examination 2016. We are here to invite you to subscribe to our new posts newsletter. So, you will get all our new posts quickly on your Inbox. Just put your email in below field.