- A magnetic thermometer is used to measure temperature very near to absolute zero, it works on the principle of Curie's law.
- Skating on ice is possible due to the phenomenon of regelation.
- The device used to measure the boiling point of a liquid is Hypsometer.
- The first planned industrial city in India is Jamshedpur.
- John Graund is known as the Father of Demography.
- Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu are the major producers of Tobacco in India.
- Manikaran is the biggest hot spring in India.
- Heviest sub atomic particle is neutron and the lighest particle is electron.
- Nuclear particle with mass of an electron but with opposite charge is positron.
- Antipartile of a proton with same mass is Antiproton.
Home » ASSISTANT GRADE II » Expected Questions » MUNICIPAL SECRETARY GRADE 2 » SECRETARIAT ASSISTANT/AUDITOR » UNIVERSITY ASSISTANT » PSC Examination Expected Questions - 296
PSC Secretariat Assistant Examination Expected Questions | Kerala PSC Secretariat Assistant Examination Expected Questions | Expected Questions for PSC Secretariat Assistant Examination | Expected Questions for Competitive Examinations | Expected Questions for IAS Examinations | Expected Questions for IPS Examinations | Expected Questions for Bank Examination | Expected Questions for UPSC Examinations | Expected Questions for SSC Examinations | Expected Questions for LDC Examination | Expected Questions for Teaching Post Examinations | Expected Questions for Secretariat Assistant |
We have started a Posting series about "LDC Expected Questions" on Kerala PSC Helper.com. So, the peoples who is preparing for LDC Examination 2016. We are here to invite you to subscribe to our new posts newsletter. So, you will get all our new posts quickly on your Inbox. Just put your email in below field.