- M.Nagaswara Rao is the project director of IRNSS India's first navigation satellite.
- Kottappuram fort is located in Thrissur built by Portuguese.
- Hutti gold mines are located in the Raichur district of Karnataka.
- Any particle made up of quarks and gluons are called a hadrons.
- The pure Bose Einstein Condensate was first created by Eric Cornell and Carl Wieman.
- The unit of Catalytic activity is Katal (Kat).
- The colour used in scientific laboratory for indicating danger is yellow.
- Light scattering by the particles in a colloid is known as Tyndal scattering.
- Tourmaline is a natural polarising material.
- MASER is Microwave Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation was discovered by Charles.H.Towns.
Home » ASSISTANT GRADE II » Expected Questions » MUNICIPAL SECRETARY GRADE 2 » SECRETARIAT ASSISTANT/AUDITOR » UNIVERSITY ASSISTANT » PSC Examination Expected Questions - 295
PSC Secretariat Assistant Examination Expected Questions | Kerala PSC Secretariat Assistant Examination Expected Questions | Expected Questions for PSC Secretariat Assistant Examination | Expected Questions for Competitive Examinations | Expected Questions for IAS Examinations | Expected Questions for IPS Examinations | Expected Questions for Bank Examination | Expected Questions for UPSC Examinations | Expected Questions for SSC Examinations | Expected Questions for LDC Examination | Expected Questions for Teaching Post Examinations | Expected Questions for Secretariat Assistant |
We have started a Posting series about "LDC Expected Questions" on Kerala PSC Helper.com. So, the peoples who is preparing for LDC Examination 2016. We are here to invite you to subscribe to our new posts newsletter. So, you will get all our new posts quickly on your Inbox. Just put your email in below field.