- "Together in Sport' is the motto of National Games and 'Get Set Play' is the clarion call of 35th National Games.
- The mascot of 35th National Games Ammu the Hornbill is designed by Rakesh.
- The theme music of 35th National Games "The Rhythm of a Nation" music by Hariharan.
- Total number of medals for 35th National Games is 1369 (414 Gold, 414 Silver and 541 Bronze)
- The first National Games after independence is held at Lucknow (1948).
- Kerala hosted National Games for the first time in 1987, 27th National Game.
- The mascot of 27th National Games is A tiger name Raju.
- K.Minimol of Kerala (Kayaking) holds the record for most number of gold medals for Kerala in the National Games. (31 Gold)
- The cople who won 11 gold each, in the National games for Kerala is Wilson Cheriyan (Swimming) and Shiny Wilson (Athletics).
- The champions of the National Games is awarded with Raja Bhalendra Trophy.
Home » ASSISTANT GRADE II » Current Affairs » Expected Questions » MUNICIPAL SECRETARY GRADE 2 » SECRETARIAT ASSISTANT/AUDITOR » UNIVERSITY ASSISTANT » PSC Examination Expected Questions - 292
We have started a Posting series about "LDC Expected Questions" on Kerala PSC Helper.com. So, the peoples who is preparing for LDC Examination 2016. We are here to invite you to subscribe to our new posts newsletter. So, you will get all our new posts quickly on your Inbox. Just put your email in below field.