- "Together in Sport' is the motto of National Games and 'Get Set Play' is the clarion call of 35th National Games.
- The mascot of 35th National Games Ammu the Hornbill is designed by Rakesh.
- The theme music of 35th National Games "The Rhythm of a Nation" music by Hariharan.
- Total number of medals for 35th National Games is 1369 (414 Gold, 414 Silver and 541 Bronze)
- The first National Games after independence is held at Lucknow (1948).
- Kerala hosted National Games for the first time in 1987, 27th National Game.
- The mascot of 27th National Games is A tiger name Raju.
- K.Minimol of Kerala (Kayaking) holds the record for most number of gold medals for Kerala in the National Games. (31 Gold)
- The cople who won 11 gold each, in the National games for Kerala is Wilson Cheriyan (Swimming) and Shiny Wilson (Athletics).
- The champions of the National Games is awarded with Raja Bhalendra Trophy.
PSC Examination Expected Questions - 292
Tuesday, 3 March 2015