Answer :- Chattambi Swamikal
2. Where was the Ramakrishna Vedanta Sangh started its activities in 1913?
Answer :- Calicut
3. Which place witnessed the Coonan Cross Oath?
Answer :- Mattancherry
4. Coonan Cross Oath is in the year?
Answer :- 1653
5. The Sree Narayana Dharma Paripalana Yogam was registered under the Company Act in?
6. Which event united ancient Christian Church in India with the Roman Catholic Church?
Answer :- Synod of Diamper 1599
7. Which temple at Kannur was opened in 1932 in the wake of the Guruvayur Satyagraha?
Answer :- The Sundareswara Temple
8. Name the booklet written by Vagbhatananda in 1927 to condemn the ideas of Sivayogi?
Answer :- Adhyatmayudha
9. Who honored Govindankutty Menon with the title 'Brahmananda Swami' as a token of their gratitude?
Answer :- The Brahama Samajists of Calicut
10. Through which poem written in 1921, Vagbhatananda proclaimed the manifesto of Athmavidya Sangham? Answer :- Swathanthra Chinthamani