2. Which king of Travancore banned Suchindram Kaimukku?
Answer :- Swathi Thirunal
3. Which social reformist organisation formed Depressed Classes Mission to coordinate the work amoung the untouchable communist?
Answer :- Brahmo Samaj
4. Which ruler banned the slave trade in Travancore?
Answer :- Rani Gouri Lakshmi Bhai
5. Where was the first known intercast marriage in Kerala took place in 1921 at the annual meeting of Brahmo Samaj?
6. What is the importance of the Thiruvithamcode rock edit?
Answer :-Repealed Mannappedi and Pulappedi
7. Who described the oppressive caste practices of Kerala as a 'Paradise of fools where everyone was happy in his ignorance, in his superstition and his age long social boundage'?
Answer :- Swami Vivekananda
8. Who repealed the custom of Mannappedi and Pulappedi in 1696?
Answer :- Kottayam Kerala Varma
9. Mannappedi and Pulappedi repealed in?
Answer :- 1696
10. Vedantha Saram is the major work of? Answer :- Chattambi Swamikal