-----------------1. Where was the first branch of the Theosophical Society Organized in Malabar in 1882?
2. Which revivalist movement of Hinduism preached universal brotherhood of man irrespective of the distinctions of caste, creed, race or sex?
Answer :- Theosophical Society
3. Who formed Ezhava Mahasabha?
Answer :- Dr.Palpu
4. Who is the author of the famous work Jaatikkummi?
Answer :- K.P.Karuppan
5. Where was the first branch of the Brahmo Samaj established in Malabar in 1898?
6. In 1959, Who was given the title Bharatha Kesari (Lion of India) by the Indian President?
Answer :- Mannathu Padmanabhan
7. Which social reformer was behind the establishment of Brahmo Samaj at Malabar?
Answer :- Dr.Ayyathan Gopalan
8. Who was the first to perform mirror consecration in south India?
Answer :- Vaikunda Swamikal
9. Who wrote 'Brahma Keerthanam', first devotional song of the Brahma samajists in Malayalam?
Answer :- Karat Govindankutty Menon (Brahmananda Shivayogi)
10. Vedaikara Niroopanam is the work of? Answer :- Chattambi Swamikal