Answer :- Political equality
2. In Union Territories, the Chief Minister is appointed by?
Answer :- Lt.Governor
3. It is mandatory of the police to take an arrested person before the nearest magistrate within .... hours?
Answer :- 24
4. 'The Right to Public Office' is a?
Answer :- Civil Right
5. The law made by Judiciary is known as?
6. The side of pedestrians on the road?
Answer :- Right
7. Which statement is correct with regard to the structure of Union Government?
Answer :- It is federal in peace time and unitary in emergency
8. When a Bill passed by the Parliament is submitted to the President?
Answer :-he may return it only once for reconsideration
9. The maximum duration for which the Vice President may officiate as the President of India?
Answer :- 6 Months
10. In Parliamentary Government, ministers remain in office so long as they enjoy?
Answer :- Confidence of the popular chamber of legislature