Answer :- Abraham Lincoln
2. The bonsai system originated in?
Answer :- Japan
3. The French Revolution started in the year?
Answer :- 1789
4. The first Buddhist Council was held at?
Answer :- Rajagriha (BC 483)
5. The birth place of Vardhamana Mahavira was?
6. Megasthanese was the ambassador to the court of?
Answer :- Chandraguptha Maurya
7. Ashoka fought the Kalinga war in the year?
Answer :- BC 261
8. Which was the period of Fahien's India visit?
Answer :- 404 - 411 AD
9. Which Gupta Emperor is related with Allahanad Pillar Inscription?
Answer :- Samudragupta
10. Who was the author of 'Mudra Rakshasa'?
Answer :- Vishaka Dutta