Answer :- Rajkumari Amrit Kaur
2. The term 'Third World' refers to?
Answer :- Developing Countries
3. Which of the following indicates prompted Vinobha Bhave to initiate the Bhoodan Movement?
( Nalgonda incident, Srikakulam incident, Naxalbari incident, Madhubani incident)
Answer :- nalgonda incident
4. The Defense Minister who resigned the post following an attack on the north eastern border of India by China in 1962?
Answer :- V.K.Krishna Menon
5. Protection of Human Rights Act came into force in?
6. The National Agency for controlling Teacher Education Institutes in India?
Answer :- NCTE
7. In which year National Commission for Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribes was formed?
Answer :- 1992
8. The socialist leader who was the exponent of 'total rebellion'?
Answer :- Jayaprakash Narayanan
9. The political party established by Medha Patkar?
Answer :- People's Political Front
10. The person of Indian origin who killed in the collapse of Columbia Space shuttle?
Answer :- Kalpana Chawla