Answer :- Boris Yeltsin
2. Who wrote 'The Faerin Queene'?
Answer :- Edmund Spenser
3. The nationality of Rene Descartes, the famous mathematician?
Answer :- France
4. The Mexican poet who acted as the ambassador to India and wrote 'Labyrinth of Solitude'?
Answer :- Octavio Paz
5. The author of 'David Copperfield' and 'Oliver Twist'?
6. Who discovered Short Hand?
Answer :- Isac Pitman
7. Who authored the famous tale 'The Tortoise and Hare'?
Answer :- Aesop
8. England's poet laureate from 1850 to till his death?
Answer :- Alfred Tennyson
9. 'Evdeavour' was the ship of?
Answer :- Captain Cook
10. Who was made the Supreme Commandor of NATO but resigned when he won the presidential election of 1952?
Answer :- D.Elisenhower