Answer :- Great Nicobar
2. From which river has the Rajasthan Canal (Indira Gandhi Canal) been taken out?
Answer :- Sutlej
3. Which area in India receives least rain fall?
Answer :- Eastern Rajasthan
4. Which river has been harnessed under the Bhakra Nangal Project?
5. Which of the following places receives maximum solar energy in December?
6. Samuel Langerhorne Clemens is better known as?
Answer :- Mark Twain
7. The nationality of the father Damien who dedicated his life for the welfare of leprocy patients in Moloki Hawai?
Answer :- Belgium
8. Who authored 'The Aenid'?
Answer :- Virgil
9. The Italian poet who authored 'Divine Comedy'?
Answer :- Dante
10. The author of 'Robinson Crusoe'?
Answer :- Daniel Defoe