Answer :- Tobacco
2. Coco de mer has the largest .......?
Answer :- Seed
3. The pigment that imparts red colour to ripened tomato?
Answer :- Lycopene
4. A plant with underground fruit?
Answer :- Ground nut
5. The tallest flowering plant?
6. Which plant is the richest source of plant proteins (60%)?
Answer :- Spirulina
7. Cassia fistula is called?
Answer :- Golden Pallette
8. The slowest growing plant?
Answer :- Saguaro
9. Which is the seeded plant that reproduces in the fastest rate?
Answer :- Wolffia
10. Which substance gives gooseberry its bitter state?
Answer :- Ascorbic acid