2. 'Diamond Ring' is associated with?
Answer :- Solar eclips
3. Magnetic field of electric current was discovered by?
Answer :- Oersted
4. The first space vehicle to land on Mars was?
Answer :- Pathfinder
5. 140 degree Fahrenheit when converted into centigrade will?
6. The energey possessed by the water collected in the reservoir of a dam?
Answer :- Potential Energy
7. Is there a stone which can float on water?
Answer :- yes, Pumice stone
8. A device that measures the intensity of radiation is?
Answer :- Actino Meter
9. Sound waves cannot travel in?
Answer :- Vacuum
10. The first winner of the Nobel Prize in Physics?
11. The scientist who discovered thet the earth revolves round the Sun?
Answer :- Coppernicus
12. It is difficult to work on ice because of?
Answer :- Absence of friction
13. Which colour of light travels most slowly through glass?
Answer :- Violet
14. Reason for tungsten used as the filament in a lamp?
Answer :- High melting point
15. A rocket works on the principle of conservation of?
Answer :- Linear momentum
16. Europa is the Satellite of?
Answer :- Jupiter
17. The energy that travel through a telephone line is?
Answer :- Electric energy
18. Spring balance is used to measure?
Answer :- Weight
19. Atom bomb is based on?
Answer :- Nuclear Fission
20. The image formed on the retina of the human eye is?
Answer :- Real and inverted