Answer :- Raj Narayan
2. The most important and vital organ of the United Nations?
Answer :- The Security Council
3. The Capital of Vietnam?
Answer :- Hanoi
4. Currency of Italy?
Answer :- Euro
5. Language of Sri Lanka?
Answer :- Sinhalese
6. The structure of Indian Constitution is?
Answer :- Federal form and Unitary is Spirit
7. The difference between Fundamental Rights and Directive Principles of State Policies is?
Answer :- Fundamental Rights are judiciable while Directive Principles of State Policies are not
8. Which Right was described by Dr. Ambedkar as the 'Heart and soul of the Constitution"?
Answer :- Right to Constitutional Remedies
9. The President of India can be removed from his office by?
Answer :- Impeachment
10. Can the Rajyasabha be dissolved by the President?
Answer :- No
11. The first European to visit China was?
Answer :- Marco Polo
12. The United Nations body concerned with the welfare of children is?
Answer :- UNICEF
13. The headquarters of SAARC is located at?
Answer :- Katmandu
14. The statement "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely was made by ?
Answer :- Lord Action
15. Who was the first recognized leader of opposition in Indian Parliament?
Answer :- Y.B.Chawan