Answer :- N.R.Madhava Menon
2. Which Indian bank has signed a Line of Credit of 500 million US dollar with Export-Import Bank of Korea (Korea Eximbank)
Answer :- State Bank of India (SBI)
3. Name the new Chief Economic Advisor of India?
Answer :- Aravind Subrahmanian
4. Who tops the list 100 Richest Indians 2014 released by the Forbes Magazine?
Answer :- Mukesh Ambani
5. Which world bank institution has issued "Maharaja Bond' to raise funds to be used to invest in infrastructure projects in India?
Answer :- International Finance Corporation (IFC)
6. The Supreme Court has cancelled the allocation of how many coal blocks allocated to various companies since 1993?
Answer :- 214
7. Which committee, appointed by the Reserve Bank of India submitted its report on Capacity Building in Banks and non-banks?
Answer :- Gopalakrishnan Committe