Answer :- Sardar Vallabhai Patel
2. The idea of a Constitution for India was first expressed by whom?
Answer :- M.N.Roy
3. The Prime Minister who started privaitization in Britain?
Answer :- Margaret Thatcher
4. When was the Lok Sabha held it first sitting?
Answer :- 1952 May 13
5. Which amendment of Indian Constitution reduced the voting age from 21 years to 18 years?
6. Which country's Parliament has the largest membership?
Answer :- China
7. The first black President of USA?
Answer :-Barak Obama
8. A member of Legislative Assembly vote against the party whip?
Answer :- Snap Vote
9. Jinah house is istuated at?
10. The Right included amoung the Fundamental Rights by 93rd Constitutional Amendment is?
11. The first Women President of Chile?
Answer :- Michelle Bachelet
12. The members of the state Public Service Commission are appointed by?
Answer :-The Governor of the State
13. Law Adviser of the Central Government of India?
Answer :- Attorney General
14. "Man is a political animal" was said by?
Answer :- Aristotle
15. Who was the prime minister of Britain at the time of Indian Independence?
Answer :-Clement Attlee