2. Hysterectomy is the surgical removal of:
3. ‘Black flag’ is the symbol of:
4. The Battle of Kannauj fought between Humayun and Sher Shah in the year:
5. Who conquered Goa in 1510?
(a) Vasco da Gama
6. The year of Black Hole Tragedy of Bengal:
7. In Uttar Pradesh, the seat of High Court is:
(d) New Delhi
8. “India, that is Bharat, shall be a union of States” occurs in which of the following Articles of Indian Constitution?
9. As a non-member who can participate to the proceedings of either House of Parliament?
Buy Manorama Yearbook 2015 It is the 50th Anniversary Edition we have a Free Britannica Encyclopedia, a set of 7 Ebooks, each featuring 100 influential personalities. It also covers t features articles by eminent people such as A.P.J. Kalam, Shashi Tharoor, Jayant V. Narlikar, Nirupama Rao, Kiran Bedi and many others. Besides, a 1000 Quiz Bonanza on 50 varied topics to thrill Quizzers, the world over!!!
(a) Vice President
(b) Attorney General
(c) Chief Justice
(d) Chief Election Commissioner
(a) West Bengal
(c) Tamil Nadu
11. On which river is the Bhakra Nangal project built?
12. In the second nationalisation of commercial banks, ...... banks were nationalised.
13. India’s first large scale steel plant in private sector was established at:
(c) Jamshedpur (d) Digboi
14. Garden Reach Shipbuilders and Engineers Ltd. is situated at:
15. The oldest paramilitary force in India:
(c) Assam Rifles
(c) Tamil Nadu
17. Indian Cancer Research Centre is
(b) New Delhi
(a) Charles Darwin
(d) De Vries
19. In which country lake Van is situated?
(a) Jawaharlal Nehru
(c) Pattabhi Seetharamaiah
(d) Maulana Abul Kalam Azad
21. The width of a foot ball goal post:
(a) 24 feet
(b) 18 feet
(c) 20 feet
(d) 16 feet
(a) Louis XIV
(b) Louis XV
(d) Mary Antoinette
(c) Louis XVI
23. Which one of the following is not a constituent of Gun metal?
24. Big Ben clock is in:
(a) New York
25. Sorrow of Bihar:
1 (a) 2(b) 3 (a) 4 (b) 5(c) 6(a) 7(a) 8(b) 9(b) 10(a) 11(d) 12(a) 13(c) 14(d) 15(c) 16(b) 17(a) 18(c) 19(b) 20(c) 21(a) 22(d) 23(b) 24(d) 25(b)