Current Affairs October 2014 for PSC | Current Affairs October 2014 for PSC | Current Affairs 2014 for Kerala PSC Exams | Current Affairs 2014 for PSC Exams | Current Affairs 2014 for All Competitive Exams | Current affairs Quiz October 2014 | PSC | SSC | UPSC | Current Affairs for Civil Services | Current Affairs for IBPS | SBI | Bank PO | RRB Exams
Answer :- 15
2. Which squash legend of Pakisthan who won seven British Open title from 1951 to 1958, passed away recently?
Answer :-Hashim Khan
3. Which Indian state will host the 2015 Para Gliding World Cup Tour?
4. Which Indian weightlifting clinched silver in the men's 77 kg category in the Youth Olympics held in Nanjing, China?
Answer :-Ragala Venkat Rahul
5. Who won the gold in the men's badminton singles in the Commonwealth Games?
Answer :-Paruppalli Kashyap
Answer :-Max Verstappen (16 Years old)
7. Which Yugoslavian footballer, considered to be one of the greatest goalkeepers ever, passed away recently?
Answer :-Vladimar Beara
8. Who won the Pataudi Trophy test series?
Answer :- Mahela Jayawardhane
10. Which international chess playesr and world No 1 in FIDE Women's Rankings announced her retirement?
Answer :- Judit Polgar
11. Which country won the Open Section in the 41st Chess Olympiad organized by FIDE?
Answer :- China
12. Who won gold medal in men's discus throw in the Commonwealth Games?
Answer :- Vikas Gowda