Answer :- Bipin Chandra
2. The New Scheme launched by the Government of India to cover all households in the country with banking facilities?
Answer :- Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
3. Which state assembly passed act to provide 5% reservation to Pahari speaking people of the state?
Answer :- Jammu and Kashmir
Answer :- Australia
Do You Know ? :- Which Indian born writer was selected for the 2014 Pen Pinter Prize?
5. The Centere Government has decided the Jammu and Kashmir Government to identify land for rehabilitation of Kashmiri migrants, who comprise mostly which community?
Answer :- pandits
Answer :- INS Sumitra
7. India signed Free Trade Agreement for services and investments with which regional association of Nations?
Answer :- Association of South East Asian Nations (ASEAN)
8. Which ancient University in Bihar was reopened after it had been ruined 800 years ago?
Answer :- Nalanda
Do You Know ? :- Who won the Wimbledon Men's Singles title 2014?
9. The first State in the Country to launch a Health Adalat?
Answer :- Karnataka
10. The Supreme Court has rejected the plea of the Gujarath Government against relocating some Gir Lions to which sanctuary in Madhya Pradesh?
Answer :- Kuno Palpur Wildlife Sanctuary
11. Who heads the panel constituted by the Government of India to review enviorment related laws?
Answer :- TSR Subramanian