Answer:- 2550 BC - 2050 BC
2. Which were the cereals grown by the Harappans?
Answer:- Wheat and Barley
3. Which Indus Civilization site has also yielded evidences of the early Harappan period?
4. Harappa was situated on the bank of the river?
5. Which was the first settlement where the Indus Civilization was discovered?
6. Which is the largest Indus city?
7. Mohanjodaro is situated on the bank of the river ?
8. Which was the Indus Civilization's outpost for sea trade?
Answer:- Lothal, Gujarath
9. In which Indus city was a dockyard has been excavated?
11. From which Indus site does the Bronze dancing nude excavated?
12. The Mesopotamian literature refers Harappa as?
13. Who discovered Harappa in 1921?
Answer:- Dayaram Sahni
14. Who wxcavated Mohenjodaro in 1922?
15. What is the most important feacture of the Harappan civilization?
Answer:- Town Planning
16. The word Mohanjodaro in Sindhi language means?
Answer:- The mound of thee dead
17. The earliest people in the world to grow cotton were?
Answer:- The Harappans
18. At present, Harappa isisituated in the ..... district of the Punjab province in Pakisthan?
19. Mohanjodaro is situated in .... Province of Pakisthan?