Answer :- Navigation
2. The botanical name of brinjal is?
Answer :- Solanum melongena
3. The compound causes ozone depletion is?
Answer :- CFC
4. Super male having ____ geno type?
Answer :- XYY
5. Treads on the shoe soles are made to increase?
Answer :- Friction
6. Which element is depleted most from the soil after a crop is harvested?
Answer :- Potassium
7. Amalgams are the compound which always contain?
Answer :- Hg
8. Temporary hardness is caused in water due to the presence of?
Answer :- Calcium bi carbonate
9. Metals are good conductors of electricity because?
Answer :- they contain free electrons
10. A concentrated source of protein for vegetarians is?
11. The roads get damaged if there is?
Answer :- Stagination of water on road
12. The force between two protons is ?
Answer :- Attractive or repulsive depending on the distance between them
13. The science of study of external forms and structure is known as?
Answer :- Morphology
14. The fear of bees?
Answer :- Apiphobia
15. Biologically inhabited part of the earth is known as ?
Answer :- Biosphere
16. Who is considered as the father of Taxonomy?
Answer :- Carolus Linnaeus
17. The biome type where the annual rainfall is 200 - 350 is known as ?
Answer :- Tropical rain forest
18. In old age, people have wear spectacles for reading and writing because?
Answer :- They lose the power of accommodation
19. The type of mirror used in the headlamps of cars is the?
Answer :- Prabolic concave mirror
Answer :- Sodium hydroxide