Answer :- Altimeter
2. White light consists of seven colours out of them which has the highest energy?
Answer :- Violet
3. Which has the odour characteristic of pineapple?
Answer :- Methyl butyrate
4. Tannin is obtained from the wood of?
5. In the periodic table of elements, the noble gases are arranged in the ?
Answer:- 18th group
Do you Know?? :- Which foreigner were behind the Synod of Diamper ?
6. Blue colour is imparted to glass using?
Answer:- Cobalt oxide
7. The main fuel for the body to produce energy is?
Answer :- Fat
8. DNA model is put forward by?
Answer:- Watson and Crick
9. Ozone quantity is measured by the unit of?
10. Papiloma is the virus that cause?
Answer:- Wart disease
Do you Know ?? :- The Father of English Poetry?
11. 'Indira Gandhi' is the name of a variety of?
12. Selenium deficiency leads to?
Answer:- Liver necrosis
13. Telivision signals cannot be received ordinarily beyond a particular distance due to?
Answer :- Curvature of Earth
14. Small pox is caused by ?
Answer :- Variola virus
15. Silicon carbide is used for?
Answer :- Cutting very hard substance
Do you Know?? :- What is the average gestation period of sheep ?
16. Microtia is a disease associated with ?
Answer :- Hearing ability
17. The oxidising agent used in fire works is?
Answer :- Pottassium nitrate
18. The world ecosystem was first coined by?
Answer :- A.G.Tansley
Answer :- Carbium
20. In onion, the edible swollen portion is?
Answer :- Leaf Bases