2. Which bond is available in the three states of matter?
Answer :- Covalent bond
3. The phenomenon of sudden appearance of heritrable changes is called?
Answer :- Mutation
4. Rankjet disease affect?
Answer :- Cow
5. An artificial satellite can be tracked very precisely from the earth by using?
Answer :- Doppler effect
6. The manufacture of iron from iron ore involves the process of?
Answer :- Reducation
7. The pH of an aquerous solution of acetic acid is 2. It would increase on the addition of?
Answer :- Aqueous ammonia
8. Haploid chromosome number is not seen in?
Answer:- Primary spermatocytes
9. Roughage, a necessary constituent of diet, consists largely of indigestible?
Answer:- Carbohydrates such as cellulose and lignin
10. CP - 20 - 961 is a ?
11. We can compare the function of a star with which bomb?
Answer:- Hydrogen Bomb
12. Bodies which usually fall from the sky on the earth are called?
13. The smallest cell in the human body?
14. Largest tree in the world?
Answer:- General Sherman (Sequoa group)
15. Which plant has maximum number of chromosomes?
16. The state which is known as the store house of cereals?
Answer:- Andhra Pradesh
17. The spice which is known as white gold?
Answer:- Cashew nut
18. 'Hevea Brasiliensis' is the scientific name of which tree?
19. 'Wolfram' is another name of?
20. Which chemical is used as a substitute from sugar?