Category Number :-20/2013
About The Exam
Week :- Friday
Time (Examination Time includes half an hour as preparati on time for the verification of Admission Tickets and original ID o f the Candidates appearing for the examination) :- 11.00 Am to 01.15 Pm
Medium of Question :- English
Maximum Mark :- 100
Duration :- 1 Hour 15 Minutes
An Objective Type Test (OMR Valuation) based on the qualification prescribed for the post.
Download Hall Ticket From :- 18-08-2014
1) It may be noted that apart from the Main Topics in the Syllabus referred to in the Examination Programme, questions from other topics related to t he educational qualifications prescribed for the po st may also appear in the question paper. There is no undertak ing that all the topics mentioned under the sub hea d “Main Topics” may be covered in the question paper.
2)In addition to the Admission Tickets, candidates have to produce the original of any one of the following documents to prove their identity at the time of examination viz.
- Voters Identity Card
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
- Pass Book with photo issued by Nationalized Banks
- Photo Identity Card issued by Government Departments
- Photo Identity Card issued by Social Welfare Department
- Govt. of Kerala to Physically Handicapped persons
- Photo a ffixed Identity Card issued to the Ex-servicemen by the Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer / Discharge Certificate
- Conductor License issued by Motor Vehicle s Department
- Photo affixed pass book issued by Schedu led Banks/Kerala State Co-operative Bank/ District Co-operative Banks
- Photo affixed Identity Card issued by Public Sector Undertakings (various companies/ corporations/ boards/authority) /Govt. autonomous institutions to their employees
- Photo affixed Identity Card issued by va rious Universities of Kerala to their employees
- Photo affixed Medical Certificate issued by Medical Board to P.H. candidates
- Photo affixed Identity Card issued by Bar Council to those who are enrolle d as Advocates
- AADHAAR card issued by the Central Government . Candidates who fail to produce Original Identity P roof will not be permitted to attend the examination .
Dear Readers do U have any PSC Previous Question Papers with You ? If Yes Just e-mail Me - email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org