Current Affairs July 2014 for PSC | Current Affairs July 2014 for PSC | Current Affairs 2014 for Kerala PSC Exams | Current Affairs 2014 for PSC Exams | Current Affairs 2014 for All Competitive Exams | Current affairs Quiz July 2014 | PSC | SSC | UPSC | Current Affairs for Civil Services | Current Affairs for IBPS | SBI | Bank PO | RRB Exams
1. Who won the French Open Men's Singles title for the ninth time?
Answer :- Rafael Nadal
2. Winners of the French Open Men's Doubles title?
Answer :- J.Benneteau and E.Roger Vasselin
Answer :-Hashim Amla
4.Who won the French Open Women's title?
Answer :-Maria Sharapova
5. Winners of the French Open Women's Double?
Answer :-Hsien Suwei and Peng Shuai
6. Which former cricketer has joined the Mukul Mudgal Committee on IPL spot fixing?
Answer :-Saurav Ganguly
Answer :-Australia (Defeat Netherlands 6-1 in Final)
8. Who won the 2014 National Basketball Association Finals?
Answer :-San Antonio Spurs
9. Who score hat-trick in the group match between Germany and Portugal in the FIFA World Cup 2014?
Answer :-Thomas Muller (Germany)
Answer :-Magnus Carlsen
11. Who won the Women's Hockey World Cup 2014?
12. Who won the Australian Open F1 Grand Prix?
Answer :- Nico Rosberg
13. Which South African cricketer has replaced Virat Kohli as the number one batsman in the ICC ODI ranking?
Answer :-A.B. De Villiers
14. Which Indian shuttler clinched the Women's title at the Australian Badminton Open Super Series?
Answer :-Saina Nehwal
Answer :-Pankaj Advani
16. Name the Indian shooter who is currently ranked Number 1 in the 10 meter air pistol category?
Answer :- Jitu Rai
Dear Readers do U have any PSC Previous Question Papers with You ? If Yes Just e-mail Me - email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Over 2000+ Subscribers ! Get Our Latest Articles Delivered to Your email Inbox